Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"The Top" Lists: What they are and why I do them

Hi there! So as you've noticed I've added another section: "The Top ____" lists. Now this idea has been floating around in my head for quite a while, but when I got a blog I realized "Hey, this would be WAY COOL to start!", so I started writing these. There are still a few coming up (and if you have ideas, please comment and tell me).
However, there are a few things I'd like to clear up. Top Five Lists by Devany is a blog I follow, but I started following it after I began my blog. Don't worry, I'm not stealing your idea. Also, Cracked.com has quite a few blog posts based on the "Top ___" idea, but I will say again: I DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. I promise. I've already read the article on Cracked.com that describes what Cracked will do to people who plagiarize. I promise I will NOT steal from their articles, or any other "Top ____" lists out there. Thank you.

Edit: These types of blogs have been moved to my alter-blog: Schwarzchild Radius. Check 'em out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment